Welcome to Year 6
- Welcome to Year 6. Your teacher is Mrs Harris and Miss Bushnell is your Teaching Assistant. Your teacher on Friday is Mrs Fidler.
- This is your final year at Park House, it is going to be very busy but we hope that you will enjoy it. Work hard and do your best, but please ask if you need help or feel worried.
- Important Information
- Spellings will be given out on Mondays and tested on the following Monday. Please return the spelling sheet on Monday before your test.
- Maths homework will be given out on Tuesdays and it should be in by Friday please. If you have problems with any homework please ask for help rather than worrying at home.
- I would expect you to be reading for about 30 minutes every night or sharing a book with your parents and siblings. Remember the way to become a better reader is to keep reading.
- In the spring term, you should be completing 3 SPAG activities a week on SPAG.Com, then you will be fully prepared for your SAT test.
Getting ready for evacuation, part of our WW2 topic
We are 'Digging for Victory' part of our WW2 topic
Y6 learning all about evolution from Jules Howard , the zoologist
Great site. You can interact with fractions. (Rating 7/10)
How is electricity made? Find out with this game.
This website is great fun for science, on this website you can learn and play altogether in one.