Play TTRockstars or the Daily 10
( x2,5,10 or 3 or divide by 1,5,10 or 3)
Reading - 15-20 minutes
(Choose an option from the suggested timetable)
SPaG - 15 - 20 mins
(Choose an option from the suggested timetable which includes our weekly spellings)
Wellbeing Wednesday Hooray ! I want you to spend the afternoon rewarding yourselves for working hard and making the time to do something you really enjoy, that could be arts and crafts, music, being outdoors, the list is endless ! Here are some ideas you could choose from but you might have a different project in mind.
- Write a letter to a friend, telling them about things that have been going well for you recently. Could you include some photos or draw a picture for them?
- Make a friendship bracelet using some string, wool, beads and other small items.
- Learn how to bake or cook something. Could you make a healthy treat or a new meal?
- Play a game with a friend or family member. This might be a favourite card / board game or a new game that you have never played before. Could you make up or design your own game too?
- Plant some seeds and create a small piece of garden to watch them grow.
- Write a story. Use ideas from your favourite stories or the things that are around you right now. You could also try to illustrate it.
- Use construction toys, building blocks or junk modelling materials to make something!
- Make a costume out of scrap / recyclable materials or create a new outfit for a cuddly toy!