Pick a book from Oxford Owls or a book you have at home.
- Make a cosy den to read it in and take a photo
- Share it with a family member
- Draw one of the characters from the book
- Find a word you don't know the meaning of and ask a grown up what it means
- Write a new ending for the book, get a grown up to help with this
- Get a grown up to take photos of you reading in unusual places in your home or garden, how many did you find?
Click here to register with Oxford Owls, it is free and you only need an email address.