NEW EYFS HOME LEARNING EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
We now have a specific address for our class, so you can drop Mrs Gavan and Mrs Kelly an email. Maybe you have work to show us, a question that you don't want to put on the blog, or perhaps you just want to drop us a note to say "hello" and let us know what you have been up to.
Any urgent issues should still be directed to email@example.com
Looking for a new book to read?
Have a look at the great selection on this website. You can select titles according to what you are interested in. Happy reading!
Pick a book from Oxford Owls or a book you have at home.
- Make a cosy den to read it in and take a photo
- Share it with a family member
- Draw one of the characters from the book
- Find a word you don't know the meaning of and ask a grown up what it means
- Write a new ending for the book, get a grown up to help with this
- Get a grown up to take photos of you reading in unusual places in your home or garden, how many did you find?
Click here to register with Oxford Owls, it is free and you only need an email address.
- Find 4 things in your house which are a rectangle and draw them
- Find 4 things in your house which are a square and draw them
- Find 4 things in your house which are a triangle and draw them
- Find 4 things in your house which are a circle and draw them
- Can you find something that has 5 or 6 sides?
- Practise your number formation